Thursday, 24 March 2016

A New Look

Well, it's been a long haul, but the new website is now up and running. You can take a look at our usual URL www.craftarena.co.uk. Let me know what you think, and if you find anything out of place, do let me know. We will be adding more products over the next few weeks, so if there is anything you would like to see added, do email me and we will do our best. 


I'd like to give a very big hug and a thank you to my wonderful husband, Ray, who has been tirelessly slaving over a keyboard for the last 9 months or so! At times I think he thought it would never be finished, particularly when I kept changing my mind about how I wanted it to look, the colours and size of the fonts among other things!

I think we've got it about right - any comments would be welcome. 

So now, all we have to do is add the rest of our stock. There will be things which won't be added - the turnover on some stock is just too quick to keep the website updated, and some ranges would just take too long (DMC stranded cotton for example). So, keep visiting to see what is new - you can see our recently added items on the home page, and look out for our Bag a Bargain offers. There are currently two online, and I'll add to these when I can.

Denise
Post a Comment