Friday, 23 August 2013

Bank Holiday Weekend Specials

Brother Sewing Machines have the following special offers on just for the Bank Holiday weekend, so I thought I'd let you know, just in case you are tempted!

The fabulous Innov-is Ie sewing and embroidery machine has PE Design Next software and the Premium Upgrade package 3 both FREE. These are worth over £1300.
 The Innov-is NX200 sewing machine (my favourite machine - I had one before I traded it in for the Ie and loved it!) is reduced by £300 to £1200.
And the newest member of the Brother family, the Innov-is 100 Prime Edition is reduced by £50 to £449. This is a lovely machine, with all the features of the Innov-is 350, but with less decorative stitches. Excellent value for money.

We also have a selection of other special offers which are available until 30th September.

If you are interested in seeing the Innov-is Ie or Innov-is 100 demonstrated over the weekend, or would like to know more, just give me a call on 01268 523780. (I don't have the NX200 in stock, but can tell you all about it)

Denise
Post a Comment