Monday, 17 June 2013

It's all kicked off ....

I shut the shop a little early yesterday in order to start clearing out and moving into Studio 50 so that the builder can make the doorway between 48 and 50. It took longer than anticipated, despite help from Ray and my daughter and son-in-law.
Studio 50 

In the end we just had to bung everything in, and I'll be spending today sorting and organising ready for opening as usual tomorrow (hopefully!). I can't work late this evening as I have Embroiderers' Guild tonight. I think I'll be grateful for the break! I can see an early start Tuesday to get it completed.


Studio 50

Studio 48
Studio 48 looks bereft! Still a lot to clear out including so much paperwork. No idea where it all came from! (Well, I have really - I find it hard to throw anything away!!)
Post a Comment