Saturday, 26 January 2013

Final Reductions


It's the end of the Craft Arena Sale this weekend. We still have 20% off all our books and further reductions on selected stock; 50% off yarn, kits, knitting needles, buy one get one free on magazines, plus lots more. You can see more details on the News page of this blog.

The Minerva Textile Group has its first meeting of 2013 on Sunday.  I was hoping to have achieved a lot more over the holiday period, but as usual I have been sidetracked by everything else going on. Is it only me? I'm supposed to be working on my Snow Queen piece, a memory book and starting to think about a third project but inspiration seems to have deserted me!  I'll get there, but why do I always leave things until the last minute? I'll post pictures as soon as I get somewhere with these. I hope you are having more success with your own projects!

Denise
Post a Comment