Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Very Juicy!

Just before I went on holiday to Istanbul (did I tell you I was going to Istanbul?) A very large package arrived with my new Tee Juice stand inside. I haven't had a chance to play with all the new colours yet, but I have plans!  These pens come in a lovely colour palette and in three pen widths; fine, medium and large. They are great for all sorts of marking on fabric, through stencils and masks, or just drawing freehand. 

By the side of the stand you just might be able to see the other new addition to the Jacquard range - click on the picture to enlarge it. These are little pots of 3D Lumiere paint complete with three different size tips for drawing. This is an adhesive and dimensional metallic paint for fabric, paper, wood and many other surfaces. You can also use it as a glue to attach jewels to fabric. Can't wait to have a go of this either. It comes in a range of colours and I currently stock Rich Red, Bright Copper, Blue, Steel, Emerald, Purple, Pearl and Bright Gold.

Denise
Post a Comment