Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Harrogate



View from my hotel in Harrogate
I had a good weekend in Harrogate choosing new stock for the shop and having a mooch round the shops for me! Wasn't too impressed with my hotel room, but the view wasn't bad! Decided to have breakfast at Betty's on Sunday. Very yummy.
Breakfast at Betty's
I have ordered beads, dyes for my Big Shot so that I can make things to sell in the shop (well, that's the idea anyway!) and some lovely cross stitch kits. 

The latest issue of Cloth Paper Scissors has arrive, and this issue is devoted to 'assemblage'. Lots of found objects, dolls, and boxes, plus weird and wonderful models for inspiration. I must admit they are not quite my thing - I really can't get my head round steampunk (must be my age!), but I know lots of you love it.  

I have some lovely new ribbons in, so do ask to see them next time you visit.

Denise
Post a Comment