Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Books & Big Shot

The Lynda Monk workshop is full, but I am taking a few more onto the wait list in case anyone has to drop out - contact me if you would like to be added to the list.


Several interesting books have arrived this week. For the knitters among you, there are two new titles in the 20 to Make series; 'Knitted Beanies' and 'Knitted Boot Cuffs'.




For designers The Design Library now includes 'Art Deco Designs' and 'Art Nouveau Flower Designs'.



If you prefer crochet '75 Crocheted Floral Blocks',




and for embroiderers, Jan Messent's 'Embroidered Portraits' is a joy



or you may prefer the new 'RSN Essential Stitch Guide to Whitework'.


There is also a lovely little book in the Love to Sew series called 'Hanging Hearts'.



My Big Shot Pro arrived today, so I'm off to put it together - no idea where I'm going to keep it. Just need to get some dies now! Methinks I'll need to get in touch with Mrs Paperartsy! I'll let you know how I get on with it.

Post a Comment