Monday, 27 February 2012

Something in the Air

Must have been. It seems that quite a few people who went to the trade show last week have come down with some sort of lurgy! I've been suffering the worst cold I've had for years - I don't usually give in, but I've spent three days in bed! Ray magnificently manned the shop for me on Saturday, and I did manage to get in on Sunday, but I'm still feeling grotty.


Orders I made at Birmingham have already been arriving, so there is lots to do. Hopefully I'll be back to full strength this week. Saturday is Ray's 60th birthday, and we have a family day planned. Hopefully a few surprises for him, but I've a feeling he has guessed what we are getting him - he won't admit it though!


Because of Ray's birthday celebrations I won't be in the studio on Saturday for the Barleylands Open weekend, but I will be demonstrating on Sunday, and once I get my brain in gear, I'll let you know what it will be!


In the meantime, have a lovely week and see you soon.


Denise
Post a Comment