Thursday, 5 January 2012

New Year Sale

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and a great New Year, I had a restful Christmas, but New Year has been a bit frantic so far, getting ready for the sale which started today, 5th January. We have already been busy, with quite a few things going, but there is still plenty left. We have 20% discount on selected books, yarn, beads and kits plus extra discounts on a range of goods including fabric paint at £1.50 a jar, magazines from £1 and two goody boxes, one with items for £1 and the other with bits for 50p!

(I really should have ironed the tablecloths before I set everything out, but then housekeeping never was my strong point!)

I need to clear some space for the new stock I'm hoping to get in over the next few months, so watch this space!

Our opening hours this week are from 10am to 4pm, and next week we go back to our usual hours of 10am to 5pm, although on Sundays we will now close at 4pm. Lots of time for you to banish those post-Christmas blues with a little retail therapy!

I look forward to seeing you in the studio soon.

Denise

Post a Comment