Tuesday, 13 December 2011

This and That

The Tonia yarn which came in a few weeks ago has already sold out. I've ordered more and it should be in within the next few days. I'm also expecting some Clover needlefelting tools as used by Kirsty Allsopp on Kirsty's Handmade Britain. I'm putting some by for those of you who have asked, and if anyone else wants one, just let me know.

My new, updated website is nearly ready, and we hope to be launching it on Tuesday 21st December. That is assuming that I manage to get all the stock on that I need to; we may have to add some things at a later stage, but I'll keep you posted. Here is a taster for you.

I'm shutting shop early today as I have to drive a fair way this evening and want to get a start before the rush hour.
A sad couple of weeks. The loss of two friends is hard to take. Not only did we lose Sarah Lawrence, but Bonny Osborne was also taken from us far too early. Two inspirational textile artists who will be sadly missed.

Denise
Post a Comment