Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Pure Jeanius

This is the second panel for the Pure Jeanius event. This was a lot quicker to construct than the first: I've selected interesting portions of jeans and collaged (is that a word?) them together. The panels will be on display this weekend at the Eastgate Shopping Centre during this special event. Find out more here.

Voting has started for the Crafts Beautiful Awards. Craft Arena has been nominated in the Independent Store South East category. If you feel I deserve it, please vote for me here. You do have to plough through the other categories to find me, but I'm there somewhere!

I appear to have lost most of the pictures from past blogs. Apparently it's something to do with Google +. I'll put them back over time, but if you come across a post with a missing picture you would like to see, do let me know and I'll  put it back for you as soon as I can.

Denise
Post a Comment