Tuesday, 23 August 2011

New Magazines


Two new magazines have arrived; Cloth Paper Scissors and Somerset Studio.

It's funny how sometimes you buy things and then see a lot more potential in them. When I was in Sainsbury's this morning buying nibbles for the Minerva Exhibition private view this evening, I popped a packet of paper doilies in my trolley. Useful I thought. And blow me down, if there isn't a project in CPS using them! This issue also has a lot of steampunky stuff to inspire you, plus reduction printing, papermaking, mosaics and artist profiles that always inspire.
Somerset Studio has a halloween feel about it, plus a project using circles (also echoing something I've been doing!).  Birds, faces and text also feature in another jam-packed issue.

I'm just about ready for the private view this evening. I hope I will see some of you there, if not, see you soon.

Denise
Post a Comment