Friday, 26 August 2011

Knitting Needles at last! Free Draw!

I finally received my shipment of bamboo knitting needles today and I'm really pleased with them. I've asked some of my customers to trial these for me and they've come back with some really good reports. They are made using Bamboo which is a renewable resource, warmer on the hands than metal and therefore better, I'm told, for those with dexterity problems e.g. arthritis. They also have the needle size on the needle shaft so you won't get them muddled up.

The straight needles come in sizes 2.00mm to 12.00mm. I also have double pointed needles in the same size range. The smaller double pointed sizes have 6 needles per pack and the larger ones 5 per pack.

I also have bamboo crochet hooks in sizes 3.00mm to 12.00mm.

To celebrate the arrival of these needles, I'm giving some away in a free draw. To enter the draw you just need to comment on this blog post (below). If you follow the blog with Google Friend Connect you will receive an extra entry. The draw will take place on 2nd September (it would be 1st but I'm not around that day as it's my birthday!).

The winner of the draw will receive a set of 10.00mm, 7.00mm and a set of fixed circular needles size 2.00mm I will also pop in a surprise extra or two. I don't yet stock the circular needles, so it would be great if the winner would let me know how they get on with them.

I'm sure you will love knitting and crocheting with this brand. I've been delighted with the customer service I have received from KnitStar. Thank you Mr Kumar! You can see their full range here. Do let me know if you would like me to stock more of their range.

The KnitStar knitting needle range will be for sale on the Craft Arena website soon, but if you can't wait to try them, just contact me and I'll pop them in the post for you.

Denise
Post a Comment