Saturday, 13 August 2011

For a change..

I've just finished moving the shop around a bit; I received a stand for my books yesterday, so had to incorporate that somehow. I'm also expecting new stock in the next week or so, and I'll need room for that!

My grand daughter, Emily is staying with us for a few days. She has been helping me in the shop and made me make cakes! These are almond and marmalade muffins. We also made shortbread, but that didn't stay around long enough to take a photo.

I've finished one piece for our Minerva Group exhibition which opens on 23rd August, nearly finished the second and I think I know what I'm going to do for the third.

I've been asked to become involved in an exciting project in conjunction with the Eastgate Centre in Basildon. I've had an initial meeting, and need to talk to a few people before I can confirm things, but I'll keep you up to date as soon as I know more.

Denise
Post a Comment