Friday, 15 July 2011

Busy, Busy

It's been a busy week. Held a needlefelting workshop on Wednesday with Lynne and Shirley - these are the results: I particularly like the goldfish! didn't they do well?

Then in the evening went out with the Embroiderers' Guild Committee to celebrate Regional Day - we felt we needed bit of relexation after all the hard work. My favourite dessert was on the menu - Eton Mess - so naturally I had to order it. Here is mine, and then you can see Nikki eating hers!
I'm going to a machine embroidery workshop with Linda Miller tomorrow, and Ray is holding the fort at the shop! I 'inducted' him at Regional Day, but this will be the first time on his own. Be kind to him!

Oh, thought I'd just give a plug to my Facebook page. Do go and 'like' me. I like being liked!

Denise
Post a Comment