Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Catching Up

Been a bit manic the last couple of days trying to finish my last piece for my City and Guilds, but finally done now, despite a few last minute hitches, and it is now hanging in The Gallery for a few days before I take it for assessment on Thursday. That's the final day at college, so I have a lot to do before then. I won't finish everything, but I have a few extra weeks to complete. I've also decided to go back to college in September to join the Creative Embroidery class. Totally vocational this time; no exams or pressure to finish anything!

Here are a few more pictures of our end of year exhibition as promised. Some of the work is now in the Craft Arena Gallery with, hopefully, a few more to collect on Thursday. Do come along and see them.






Denise
Post a Comment