Thursday, 9 June 2011

Beginning of the End


I've been helping set up our City & Guilds end of year exhibition today. It is being held at North & West Essex Adult Community College, Northbrooks House, Northbrooks, Harlow, Essex CM19 4DS on Friday 10th and Saturday 11th June from 10 am until 4pm. Refreshments will be available and on Saturday there will be demonstrations. Do come along if you can, there is some lovely work on display. I didn't manage to get my last piece finished in time, but hopefully it will be finished by the end of next week. It's been a long journey - eight years altogether - not always a smooth ride but one I wouldn't have missed for the world.

I still have a way to go, but there is light at the end of the tunnel! Who would have thought all those years ago that by the end of the course I would be working with textiles on a daily basis with my own little shop and Gallery? Certainly not me!

I'll be there on Saturday - hope to see you there.

Denise
Post a Comment