Tuesday, 29 March 2011

More moulds!

I love it when stock comes in half an hour after a customer has been in and asked for it. Sorry Sharne!

So, here are the rest of the Craftynotions Silicone moulds and Karantha moulding mats: Butterflies, hearts, flowers, faces, swirls, dots and squiggles!
Also shown are the new Galaxy Flash flakes which are heat resistant and can be added as an inclusion into all sorts of media. Lovely colour!

I think that's about all the stock in now that I ordered at the trade fair in February, but I've another to go to in May, and I'm always on the lookout for something new, so hopefully more stuff soon!

A rather nice Blackwork book arrived today. Strangely enough, it is called 'Blackwork' and is from the Made in France series. It contains 50 projects which can be used for decoration or to enhance household items. Really pretty!

In the meantime I've got to finish preparing for my daughter's wedding in 17 days time (17 days? ARRGGHHH!) and then get stuck into the last of my City & Guilds projects.

Denise
Post a Comment