Saturday, 19 February 2011

Mags and Books

Quite a lot of books in over the last week, and some have gone already. Rather than list the contents of all of them, I'm just putting their pictures up, and you can have a good look through next time you visit!



I've also had the latest issue of Somerset Studio in. Lots on incorporating text into your work, making books, collage, stamping, graffiti art and plenty of hearts abound. A bit late for Valentines Day this year, but you could get a flying start for next! I was drawn to the Allegheny Quilts article by Lynne Perrella. Some lovely papers are included in this edition.

I escaped for a while on Thursday and went to the 'Taking Liberties' exhibition by Fen Edge Textiles at Art Van Go. Do get along there if you get the chance, there is some lovely work on show. I took a few pictures, but I'm never sure if I should blog them or not. I'm sure Sharne won't mind my sharing some of her work with you though.

Denise
Post a Comment