Wednesday, 16 February 2011

I've a busy week coming up; Stitches, the big UK trade show, is on at the weekend and I'll be visiting on Monday and Tuesday, then next Thursday I'm attending the Tourism and Leisure Show at Five Lakes, Maldon where I'll be demonstrating and generally plugging Craft Arena and Barleylands. I have free tickets for this if anyone would like to come along. It's the first time I've done a show like this, so it will be interesting, to say the least!

I have been trying to prepare my shopping list for the show today; it keeps getting longer and that's without all the new stuff I know I'll want to buy when I get there. I'll let you know what I bought next week.

For those of you bitten by the metal embossing bug, I have ordered the new Ten Seconds Studio moulds from the US today. Hopefully they won't take too long to arrive as I've seen a sneak preview, and they are brilliant! I've shown a preview of one of my favourites.

Denise
Post a Comment