Wednesday, 29 December 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone! I hope you all had a peaceful Christmas and received some lovely gifts.

To welcome the New Year, the latest issue of Cloth Paper Scissors has just arrived. With articles on recycling fabric, paper casting, journal making, working colaboratively, collage postcards, needlefelting and artist profiles, it is a bumper-packed issue to start the New Year off with an inspirational bang!

I've had to revise my opening hours for this week. Due to an unexpected routine hospital appointment, I will no longer be open this Friday, 31st December. I'm sorry if you were hoping to come along to collect double Loyalty Card stamps, but if you let me know by commenting on this blog post, leaving your full name, I'll make sure you receive them on your next visit.

See you all in next year!

Best wishes,

Denise
Post a Comment