Tuesday, 26 October 2010

Cloth Paper Scissors

The latest issue has arrived, and it is packed full of exciting projects from wire houses and book covers to fabric boxes, shimmering tree ornaments and stencilling.

An excellent issue.

I held a workshop at Braintree for Essex Handicraft Association yesterday doing metal embossing. I wanted to take some pictures of everyone at work, and their finished results but I thought I'd left my phone at home. Of course, as I was packing up I found it in my coat pocket! It was a good day and they made me very welcome. We got a lot done in a few hours; practicing embossing on aluminium and then working with copper and stitching metal onto fabric. I'll have to run this class at the studio one day. Let me know if you are interested.

My daughter dropped in to see me this afternoon, and we went to look again at the wedding dress she'd tried on a few weeks ago. Then we bought it! One more think to tick off her list. 26 weeks to go - I really must concentrate on that diet!!!

Denise
Post a Comment