Wednesday, 15 September 2010

New Look?

Decided I didn't like the design of the blog, so I've had a bit of a change. Still not sure - I really need to sort out my own background and play with the heading colours, but things have turned manic again!

Four deliveries today, mostly restocking, but the kid's kits I ordered at the trade show the other week have arrived, and they are great! The Learn How to Knitting Kit is brilliant; four balls of lovely coloured wool,
needles, felt with full instructions and patterns. I think it is going to be a big hit for Christmas!

I've also got some
sewing kits; felt jewellery, pretty little love hearts and the sweetest little mouse house complete with occupants!

More Debbie Bliss wool is in too, but I haven't had a chance to open the box to remind me what I've ordered!

And only another week before I'm back at college! Arrgghh!!


Denise

Post a Comment