Saturday, 29 May 2010

Back and Raring to Go!

I'm back after my enforced lay-off and looking forward to a busy Bank Holiday weekend at Barleylands. A lot to catch up on, but firstly some new magazines have come in. I haven't had a chance to look through them yet, but wanted to let you know that they were here.














Along with the usual bi-monthly offerings of
Quilting Arts and Stitch with the Embroiders' Guild, I've ordered in Sew Somerset, which mixes creative sewing with mixed-media; very much the sort of things I like, and includes art quilts, wearables, books, ATCs, cards and much more. Hopefully I'll get a chance to look through them tomorrow and I'll let you know what's inside.

My thanks to Eileen for looking after things whilst I've been away, and thanks to everyone who has sent their best wishes to me.

See you soon,

Denise
Post a Comment