Friday, 30 April 2010

Time Out

I'm off to Istanbul for a few days, and Eileen will be manning the studio. I've been busy today getting a newsletter together, and those of you on my email list should have received it by now; I left Outlook sending them this evening and will check all is well in the morning. One problem I have is the number of emails that bounce back for one reason or another. Often it is just a typing error, but sometimes I haven't been able to decipher someone's writing, or it could be because the email account no longer exists. I won't be able to check the bounces until I get back, so if you haven't received one yet, don't despair! I'll try and get a copy on the website before I leave so you can read it there.

Postal newsletters will be going out in the course of the next few days.

See you when I get back.

Denise
Post a Comment