Monday, 19 April 2010

Edinburgh in April

Had a great weekend meeting up with old friends and making new ones. Went to Dunkeld and Scone today, and although it was wet it didn't deter us from having a good time. No photos as I haven't got the lead to connect my phone with my laptop.

Have had too much food, and probably too much wine, but have already booked for next year. I'm coming home by train on Monday, so it's unlikely I'll get back in time to go to Embroiderers' Guild which is a shame. We've also been making contingency plans for the trip to Istanbul which is planned for two weeks, volcano permitting.


I've booked tickets for Macbeth at The Globe in June for myself and Emily, my granddaughter, with an overnight stay at a nice hotel so we can have a bit of extra culture the following day. Really looking forward to that.

Back to the Studio on Tuesday with lots of planning to do for the opening of the new gallery in July.

Denise
Post a Comment