Tuesday, 23 February 2010

The shape of things to come!

Just back from yet another trade show; this time in Birmingham. I've ordered lots of new things, stocked up on some old favourites and seen lots and lots I want to get!

A brief tempter for now, then I'll go into more detail as things come in.

Craftynotions have some great new opaque sprays to add to their colourspray stable, together with some beautiful coloured Jewel Enamels, which is a really rich, juicy ultra ultra thick embossing powder. They also have a new colour Guilding Flake and more moulding mats with some great designs.

I've ordered in Madeira Silk Stranded threads; silk embroidery ribbon in 4mm and 7mm widths and some neutral which you can dye yourself.

I will, from March, be able to order Simplicity dressmaking patterns, and if this is popular will get in other brands later. I've also ordered more books, more beads and more buttons, Lutradur, Pelmet Vilene and Pelmet Vilene Plus and something I've been wanting to stock for ages; Silver and Bronze metal clay.

As you can tell, I had a busy weekend! On top of all that, I have an order from Oliver Twists arriving this week, and a little later today, my order of Jacquard products (thanks Sharne!).

And then there are the goodies I hope to be ordering over the next few months, but more on that later!!

Phew!

Denise
Post a Comment