Wednesday, 17 February 2010

More Books

I've been waiting for Stitch Alchemy to come in for a while, and it's finally here! It has loads of projects inside combining fabric and paper, including pillows, postcardhangings, beads, book covers just for a start. It also has plenty of technique information to get you going. Just a quick skim through has given me lots of ideas! I know a few of you have been waiting for this, and as I only have two copies, I may have to forgo keeping one myself until I can order more!

Threadwork is back in stock. This was another book which sold very quickly and has some great embroidery techniques.

Also in is a great design source book; Celtic Alphabets with Borders and Motifs by Judy Balchin. This great little ring-bound book has plenty of alphabets that you can copy for your work, with ideas for designs. Although aimed at caligraphers and artists, I couldn't resist getting this in as I could just see some of the ideas translated into stitch!


Denise
Post a Comment