Sunday, 28 February 2010

Metal Clay New In

At the trade show I attended last week, I came across a stand showing Metal Clay, which I've been interested in for a long time, but haven't had time to investigate further. I took the plunge, and yesterday a box of goodies arrived.

I now have in stock, Silver Metal Clay and Copper Metal Clay, with a range of tools and equipment you can use to make exquisite jewellery, and also a starter kit for making silver pendants. I'm waiting to go on a training course, and once I've completed it, I'll be holding some basic workshops. It's hard to resist the temptation to rip open a packet of silver and get started though! I can't wait to try some of the Ten Seconds Studio moulds and Craftynotions moulding mats on the metal!

Do let me know if you are interested in learning more about this craft, and I'll put you on my waiting list.

Denise
Post a Comment