Wednesday, 20 January 2010

It's a Hard Life...

I'm off to Anahaim, California on Thursday to visit a trade show and have a few days break with my husband. I'm hoping to get loads of new ideas whilst I am away and have booked onto some workshops, including two with Sherrill Kahn - one of them at 7am and I'm not a morning person!! The things I do for my art and my customers!

Craft Arena will still be open whilst I am away, in the capable hands of Eileen, but I won't be processing any web orders until I get back. Eileen will be able to take mail orders over the telephone though, so just phone 01268 523780 if you need anything.

I'm hoping to be able to blog while I'm there, so keep popping back to see if I manage it and find out what I've been up to.

I thought it never rained in Southern California (showing my age there) but apparently it's raining today, so I'd better pack a brolly!

You can see where I'm going here. It's right next door to Disneyland, and if Ray thinks he's going to get away with not going in, he is very much mistaken - I have a granddaughter to buy for after all, and what's the fun in growing up if you can't be a child occasionally?

See you when I return.

Denise
Post a Comment