Wednesday, 20 January 2010

Fame at Last!

Not for me, but for Barleylands, Sue at Tylers Patch and our blacksmith. Last year Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen made a trip to Barleylands and filmed for his new series, 'House Gift', visiting Sue for quite a while. The series is on ITV1 starting next week at 2pm, with the show featuring Barleylands on Thursday. We are not sure how long Barleylands will be featured; Sue thinks they'll probably cut most of the filming they did in her studio, but you never know!

I'm going to record it to watch when I get back (see previous post), so if you see it before I do, leave a comment on this post so I can find out how it went?

Don't forget the giveaway on my 'Not More Snow' post. Leave a comment on that post to receive some of the fabric I dyed. Closing date is
31st January.

Denise
Post a Comment