Wednesday, 23 December 2009

Merry Christmas

I'd like to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

I hope you all have a great time, eat plenty and drink much (responsibily of course!) and find some time for stitching and crafting.

I'll be back after Christmas and hope to see you all soon. Don't forget I'm offering double Loyalty Card stamps between Christmas and the New Year and our sale starts on 2nd January.

I'm repeating my Christmas opening times below:

Wednesday 23rd December - 10am to 8pm
Thursday 24th December to Monday 28th December - CLOSED
Tuesday 29th December to Thursday 31st December - 11am to 4pm
Friday 1st January - CLOSED
Saturday 2nd January and Sunday 3rd January - 11am to 4pm
Monday 4th January - CLOSED
Tuesday 5th January onwards - 10am to 5pm

Best wishes,


Denise
Post a Comment