I've now received my d4daisy delivery and now have all the books in the series. These are:
- Exploring Colour with Julia Caprara
- Textile Translations: Mixed Media by Maggie Grey
- Embellish & Stitch by Maggie Grey and Vall Campbell-Harding
- Stitches, Straps & Layers by Maggie Grey
- Stitching the Textured Surface by Lynda Monk and Carol McFee
- Contrasting Elements by Jae Maries
I've also got Silk Paper by Sarah Lawrence and The Art of Stitching on Metal back in stock. I know some of you have been waiting for these.
- 100% cotton fabric
- felt that melts (I hope!)
- Fabric Master heat tools for melting the felt (and other fabric)
- A special publication from Quilting Arts called International Quilt Festival: Quilt Scene. This has projects and articles mainly about quilting, but as usual with these magazines, the techniques can be used for all types of media. I particularly like the fabric fortune cookies!