Friday, 14 August 2009

Latest Stock News

Just in:
  • Rusting powder - Great to use for getting rusting effects on fabric
  • A new Colour Spray - Mintyliscious which is a vibrant green, and restocks of Lippyluscious and Kingfisherliscious which sold out very quickly.
  • More stock of the fabulous Craftynotions stamps (used in the rusting sample)
  • Some great new little jars of mica flakes in gold and silver, which can be added to silk paper, felt, paint and lots of other media for a bit of extra bling.
  • Buttons, buttons, buttons - some of my favourite button colours are back in stock. Use them for making necklaces & brooches, enhancing scrapbook pages, textile postcards and textile pictures or even just to play with; it's very theraputic to run your hands through a pile of buttons!
If you are on my mailing list, you should have received my latest newsletter by now. If not, let me know and I'll send you one, or read it online here.

More soon,

Denise
Post a Comment