- Rusting powder - Great to use for getting rusting effects on fabric
- A new Colour Spray - Mintyliscious which is a vibrant green, and restocks of Lippyluscious and Kingfisherliscious which sold out very quickly.
- More stock of the fabulous Craftynotions stamps (used in the rusting sample)
- Some great new little jars of mica flakes in gold and silver, which can be added to silk paper, felt, paint and lots of other media for a bit of extra bling.
- Buttons, buttons, buttons - some of my favourite button colours are back in stock. Use them for making necklaces & brooches, enhancing scrapbook pages, textile postcards and textile pictures or even just to play with; it's very theraputic to run your hands through a pile of buttons!