Wednesday, 26 August 2009

Ideas a Plenty!

The latest Cloth Paper Scissors has just arrived. This issue has lots of ideas including making rolling stamps, art dolls, ideas for halloween, using masking paper and fluid (called frisket in the US), and some great brooches. As I'm labeled 'brooch woman' by my kids, this is the first article I turned to. Expect to see me wearing one soon! This is a great issue with lots of inspirational articles.

Also in is the 2009 issue of Quilting Arts Gifts which is packed with 20 projects for Christmas and beyond. It has loads of ideas for painting, quilting, mixed media work and stitching including the lowest calorie biscuits I've ever seen! This is more like a book than a magazine and will give you a profusion of projects to work on for the next year and beyond.

Denise
Post a Comment