Wednesday, 13 May 2009

Jacobean Whitework Workshop

I had a call from one of my suppliers last week to ask if I was interested in hosting a Jacobean Whitework class. The tutor is over from Tasmania at the moment, and he (yes, he) would like to visit as much of the UK as possible. Of course, I jumped at the chance, and they have now sent me samples of his designs to promote the workshop.

It is a little difficult to see the design in the photograph, but the whitework is exquisite. It uses cotton fabric and candlewicking thread.

The workshop will be on Sunday 21st June, although I don't yet know full details of the cost or whether it will be for a half or full day. If you are interested in finding out full details, let me know. I already have a list of people who would like to attend.

Denise
Post a Comment