Sunday, 24 May 2009

Bank Holiday Blues!

It all seems a little quiet in the studio today after the excitement of yesterday!

However, the sun is shining, and the weather looks set for the rest of the weekend. As it's Southend Air Show this weekend, I don't expect hoards of people visiting today, so I should be able to get on with some of my City and Guilds work, although I've spent the morning updating the website!

Next on the agenda is planning for the Jacobean Whitework Workshop at the end of June - still unsure of the final details, but I'll be sending out a newsletter as soon as everything is confirmed, and posting news here. Then I have to organise a basic Goldwork class due to popular demand. If you are interested in either of these, just let me know.

Enjoy the sun and see you soon.

Denise
Post a Comment