Tuesday, 24 March 2009

Just In

I've just had a shipment of Treasure Gold and Treasure Jewels in the following colours:

Classic Gold, Silver, Spanish Topaz, Copper, White Fire, Indigo, Emerald and Pewter. Some of these are shown below:





I love using this wax
gilt for enhancing my work - it brings an extra dimention to textured surfaces.

I'm also trying a new tracing medium called Imagetrace. You can use this like carbon paper to transfer your design onto any surface including paper, fabric, canvas, ceramics, glass, wood and metal. Traced lines can be erased like pencil with no smearing or smudging and can be sponged, washed out or brushed off fabric - a hot iron will not set the trace lines. They come in mixed colour packs of black, blue, red, white and yellow in both A4 and A3 sizes. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet, but it sounds good.

I've also had in new moulds and metal from Ten Seconds Studio. The metal colours are delicious! The new moulds are double-sided and can be used with other media as well as metal.





Also in is the latest issue of Quilting Arts, with loads of interesting and practical articles.


I still have places available on the Sara Lawrence workshop. For more details visit the website or download the application form.

Denise
Post a Comment