Tuesday, 10 March 2009

Hylands House

I had a very busy weekend at the Essex Handicrafts Association exhibition at Hylands House in Chelmsford. It was good to see so many familiar faces from the Studio, college, Basildon Stitching Club, EHA and elsewhere. Hylands House is a beautiful setting and I felt quite privilaged to be asked to set up my wares there. I also had several pieces of work on display, including the piece I have been making for the last couple of weeks using metal embossing and stitch.

I was absolutely exhausted by the end of the weekend! Wendy helped me get most of the stock back on the shelves on Monday, but there is still some tidying up to be done.

I've also been asked to take the shop to Keene Quilters Exhibition at Hylands House on 9th, 10th and 11th May, and hope to see many friends there too. At least I won't be rushing to finish any work for display then!

Denise
Post a Comment