Tuesday, 3 March 2009

ArtGirlz and Valdani


More unpacking today. I haven't had any time to work on my piece for the EHA Exhibition which needs to be finished by Thursday evening. I can see a couple of late nights this week!

As you can see, I've had some new Valdani Threads in. These are just some of the new colours. The pearle colours come in both 8 and 12 weight - perfect for Hardanger. I've only shown a few of the 35 weight threads that arrived - there are 14 new colours in all - scrumptious.

There are also more Viking Loom beads, Romeo and Solusheet dissolvable stabilisers and white Misty Fuse is back in stock.

I hope to see you at Hylands House, Chelmsford at the weekend, and you can see if I finished my piece. The EHA exhibition is open from 11.00 am to 5.00 pm on Saturday 7th March and from 11am to 4pm on Sunday 8th March. Admission is £3.50 or £2.50 for concessions. There will be craft demonstrations (I'll be demonstrating metal embossing on Saturday from 3 - 5pm and on Sunday from 2.30 to 4pm), organised family workshops, a second hand book stall, raffle and refreshments, and a few traders including a couple you may recognise from Barleylands!

Denise
Post a Comment