Friday, 16 January 2009

Back to Normal ...

... Well, whatever constitutes normal!

I had a wonderful time in Egypt, cruising up and down the Nile and visiting lots of tombs and temples, including some that tourists don't get to see very often. Lots of inspiration; I already know what I want to make to remind me of my best holiday ever, but I've no idea when I will fit it in, as I have to make some things for the EHA Exhibition at Hylands House, Chelmsford in March as well as for the Embroidery Guild. I also have to make samples for my new workshop programme, which should take priority really. Must sit down and make a workplan!

The sale continues until the end of January, and there are still some bargains to be had.

I'm attending a trade fair in February, so will hopefully have some new ideas for you then, although I already know some of the goodies I want to get in to tempt you all!

See you soon,

Denise
Post a Comment