Friday, 10 October 2008

Away Day!

Just got back from the Knitting and Stitching Show at Ally Pally. Had a great time making contact with some of my suppliers, particularly Sarah from Craftynotions and Sarah from The Button Co. Both Sarahs have some great new products, many of which I'll be ordering over the course of the next few months.

It was a great show, and I've also found some other new product which I'd like to get in, so watch this space!

I couldn't get anyone to mind the studio today (10th October), so I hope no one visited and was disappointed that we were closed. I'm also having to stay shut tomorrow (Saturday 11th October) as I am attending the Essex Handicrafts Association AGM at Stock, where I have been invited to be a trader.

Back to normal next week, so I hope to see you soon.

Denise


Post a Comment