Friday, 26 September 2008

New Fabric Paints


Pumpkin Palace paints are new range of fabric paints from South Africa. They come in a range of colours, but I am starting with the basics so you can mix your own!

Now available in:
  • White
  • Black
  • Cyan Blue
  • Ultramarine
  • Fuscia
  • Red
  • Custard
  • Lemon
Also new in: real copper sheets. I've already had a go at distressing some with a heat gun and loved the results. Next week I'm going to emboss it!

I've also been playing with Misty Fuse and got some really good results. I'll post pictures as soon as I can.

I've got some days off over the next few weeks. I'm off to Oxford tomorrow (Saturday) for a literary conference. It will make a change from textiles! I do have someone covering for me, so if you do pop into Barleylands, say 'Hello' to Mavis. Next week I have the whole weekend off for a bit of a break with Hubby. Our first for two years. The following Saturday (11th October) I'm off to the Essex Handicraft Association's AGM and may have to shut the studio for the day as everyone I've asked to cover so far is otherwise engaged. I'll keep you posted here.

Oh, and the Pelmet Vilene has finally turned up!

More soon.

Denise


Post a Comment