Friday, 29 August 2008

NEW NEW NEW

I know how hard it is to get hold of georgette (nylon chiffon) scarves, so I am absolutely delighted to let you know that I have sourced a supply. I am only stocking a few colours to begin with: Black, White, Ivory, Grey, Coffee & Cream and Apple Green, but hope to extend the range shortly. Let me know what colours you would like to see me stock.

Other Stock Now In

I've got more supplies of Creative Colour Sprays, with some colours I haven't stocked before. Valdani Perle threads, Varigated Gilding Flakes, Angelina, Crystallina, Fusible Film and Osnaburg fabric.

The latest edition of Cloth Paper Scissors is now available. See our website for more information about this issue.

Coming Soon

More Misty Fuse - I've practically sold out of my initial supply!

New books are arriving all the time. Pop in to see the latest arrivals, or give me a ring.

See you soon,

Denise
Post a Comment