Thursday, 7 August 2008

Latest News

Special Offer

The latest special is 10% off Haberdashery, so if you've been struggling with blunt embroidery scissors, or can't find your pins, now is the time to stock up.

New This Week

The full range of Dye-Na-Flow Paints are now in stock (30 colours). These are great for painting all types of fabric and can also be used for silk painting. I also have Tee Juice Fabric Markers - these are broad nibbed pens for drawing on natural or synthetic fabric. Loads of colour and loads of fun! The Jacquard website is full of ideas for using all Jacquard products and well worth a visit.

I have a trial supply of silk ribbon in three widths and some lovely colours. These are available at 85p per metre. The selection includes ribbon you can dye yourself. I'll get more if they prove popular. I'm investigating the possibility of stocking thread for Mountmellick embroidery. I've had some enquiries for it, and have done a little of this whitework technique myself recently. If you would be interested in finding out more, let me know.

I've just ordered far too many new books! There are a lot of new titles coming out in the next few months, and I couldn't resist ordering a copy or two of nearly all of them. Goodness only knows where I'm going to put them all! As a taster, you can see some of them below. The only question is, do they go on the studio shelves or into my personal library?











Post a Comment