Saturday, 12 July 2008

News from the Studio

The workshop programme for August until October will be released soon. I will be posting out a copy to everyone on my mailing list, so if you are not already on it, do go to the website to register, or pop into the studio to fill out a form.

Last night (11th July) I attended the Basildon and District Business Awards. Craft Arena had reached the finals of the 'New Business' category, and although we didn't win, I was delighted to get so far, particularly as it was the first time I had entered these prestigious awards. I'm hoping to enter again next year to try again.

Coming Soon

I am expecting a delivery from Craftynotions next week. This will include more Creative Colour sprays, which have proved very popular, Valdani 35wt
varigated cotton thread, Romeo Water soluble stabiliser and Craftex, which is a lighter version of Pelmet Vilene.

I will shortly be ordering Jaquard Nye-Na-Flow fabric paint which can be used on any fabric from silk and cotton to synthetics. It can be used for silk painting, airbrushing, sponge printing and other techniques. Lumiere metalic and pearlescent colours will follow shortly afterwards.
I look forward to seeing you in the studio soon.

Denise

Post a Comment