Tuesday, 27 May 2008

News from the Studio

I'm delighted to announce that Craft Arena has reached the finals of the Basildon and District Business Awards in the New Company category. The results will be announced at an award ceremony at the Towngate Theatre on July 11th, and I'll keep you posted about the results. I'm up against some stiff opposition and don't expect to win, but it has been a real boost to my ego to get so far!

This week's Special Offer

I'm repeating the Dyeing Special as I wasn't able to notify my mailing list about it the last time. All stock of Procion MX and Acid dyes will be reduced by 25% from 27th May to 1st June. There will be a different special promotion each week throughout the Summer, and you will be able to find out what it is on the blog. I'll do my best to post the new Special each Friday so you get a couple of days notice.

Hope to see you in the Studio soon.

Denise


Post a Comment