Sunday, 11 May 2008

News from the Studio

Our birthday celebrations went extremely well, and I was pleased to see so many regular customers over the weekend.

I am delighted to feature in the latest issue of Cross Stitch Crazy. The article tells about my early stitching experiences, and how I was inspired to start Craft Arena. You can pick up a copy in most good newsagents, or pop in and read the article here. Alternatively, see it on the Craft Arena website.

Special Promotions

Every weekend during the summer, I will feature a special promotion. This week's special is 50% discount on photograph albums and photo frames, and next week sees 25% off procion mx and acid dyes. These offers will run for Saturday and Sunday only, plus Bank Holiday Monday if there happens to be one. These discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, although you will still receive your Loyalty Card stamps. I'll post each weeks latest offer here, on my blog.


New Stock

I have received a new supply of knitted wire. This has proved very popular in the past, and my last supply sold out very quickly. I have ordered more colours this time, and have plenty of beads to go with it. I have also received crinkle wire, which you can use to knit or crochet with beads, and some bullion wire which can be used in goldwork.

Workshops

My latest workshop programme is now available. You can see what is in store on the Craft Arena Workshop page.

New this time: Canvaswork, textile postcards and combined stitches.

That's all for now. More soon.

Denise




Post a Comment