Monday, 11 February 2008

Workshop Club

I've almost completed arrangements for the Thursday evening Workout Club. It will take place on the fourth Thursday of each month, with the first one on 27th March at 7 pm.

There will be an annual membership fee of £10, plus a fee of £3 per session to cover electricity and refreshments. You will be welcome to bring your own materials, although you will received a 10% discount on anything you buy on the night. Loyalty Card stamps will not be given.

During the first session we will play around with Bondaweb and Mistyfuse, but after that members will decide which technique or materials the next club session will cover.

You will need to let me know before 27th March if you would like to attend, as there are limited places available. The maximum number to start with will be 6, but I may be able to extend that later, and I will hold a waiting list once places are full. I have four people signed up so far, so do let me know if you would like to join us.

Denise
Post a Comment